3rd Grade Teacher
The best way to reach me is through email email@example.com
About Mrs. Martin
When I am not at school, you can find me hiking with
my two dogs, Baileigh and Piper. I also enjoy spending time with friends and family. I became a teacher because I love watching students learn new things and working with the enthusiastic students who enter my classroom. I also became a teacher because as the students are learning, I am too! Being a teacher allows me to watch my students enthusiasm about their learning and help them persevere through problems when they get tough. I became a teacher to let students know that anything is possible and the sky's the limit when it comes to learning.
- Education: Bachelors K-6 Mathematics and elementary education, Masters in K-6 mathematics & curriculum & instruction, currently pursuing my Sixth year in Language and Vocabulary.
- Years teaching: 8
- Years in Naugatuck Schools: 2
- A few of my favorite things: Dunkin Donuts, chocolate, chocolate labs, and hiking.
- A fun fact about me: I grew up in Europe and lived there for 10 years
- Classes I teacher: Everything!
- Wish list for supplies: Tissues, Expo Markers, zip lock bags