Andrew Avenue Elementary School
January 25, 2019
100th Day Celebration has been moved from January 31st to February 1st on account of our snow day on January 22nd. We will be celebrating by dressing like we are 100 years old.
Registration is the the first week in March. More details to follow.
A Plus Rewards from Stop & Shop
Andrew Avenue School ID# 08688
Our school, Andrew Avenue, ID#: 08688 has the opportunity to participate in and earn cash from A+ School Rewards, a great fundraising program run through your local Stop & Shop!
You DO NOT need to re-register your card if your school selection(s) remains the same as last year.
New Supporters or Existing Supporters Wishing to Make Changes:
· Visit stopandshop.com and select SIGN IN at the top right to log into your online account. Once logged in, select my account, manage my account, then rewards & savings to select your school.
· If you do not have an online account, visit stopandshop.com and click register. Follow the prompts to create your online account. Once logged in, follow the instructions listed above.
· You’ll need your 13-digit Stop & Shop card number and the School ID # or, if you need assistance call 1-877-366-2668 option #1
To Earn Points:
· Use your registered Stop & Shop Card each time you shop at any Stop & Shop, and you will earn cash for our school. You can confirm your school selection by logging into your account.
· At the end of each month, your points are calculated and converted to cash rewards. These cash rewards for our school are updated monthly. You can track our progress when you sign in to your online account.
· Our school will receive one cash rewards check at the end of the program and can use this cash for any of our educational needs.
Also, please encourage your family members and friends to support our school. This could result in more cash rewards!
Thank you for supporting our school.
A message from the Music Teacher Mr. Denke:
Hello all! I have created a music facebook page for Salem and Andrew Avenue schools! I will frequently be posting pictures, videos, student work and concert dates on this page. This is a great way to see what your child is learning in music class as well as what they have accomplished. I hope to see you on there!
Click here for Mr. Denke's Music Page
PTO Movie Night
Friday, Feb 1, 2019
February 6th is an early dismissal day,1:00 PM for students
Teacher’s will be having Professional Development
President’s Day Break
No school February 18th & 19th
Our doors open at 8:40 AM students can then enter and go have breakfast. (We have free breakfast and free lunch.) A bell rings at 8:55 AM at which time school officially begins. Our day ends at 3:25 PM. On a half day, school dismisses at 1:00 PM. Lunch is served on all half days. On ½ days called on account of weather and when all after school activities are canceled the SPARK and YMCA program does not run. Please make sure the school knows how your child/children will be going home on those days.
If you are looking for our school calendar or the lunch menu, or even school news & events please check out Our School's Webpage
As always, if you have any questions, please call the school office at (203) 720-5221.