Who we are
Welcome to Andrew Avenue Elementary School!
Welcome to Andrew Avenue School. The Crew at Andrew Avenue School is very proud of our students and how we bring to life The Vision of the Graduate. The Vision of the Graduate guides all that we do from educational programming to our Positive Behavior Supports System. You will find a detailed description of the Vision of the Graduate on the following two pages. We are dedicated to partnering with you as we strive for excellence. Together, we can inspire all of our children to achieve.
We welcome your interest and concern and urge you to contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions about the educational program or your child’s progress.
- Shared Vision, Mission and Strategic Plan
- Continuous Improvement of Teaching and Learning
- Safe, Welcoming, and High Performing Learning Environments
- Organizational System Designed for Results
- Families and Community as Partners
- Are responsible and engaged community members
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence and adaptability
- Are curious and value risk taking as part of the learning process
- Access and analyze information and formulate an opinion
- Communicate effectively
- Work individually and on teams to solve real world problems
- In collaboration with our CK3LI partners, the opportunity gap will be closed and all students will be cognitively engaged in new learning
- Creating an environment supportive of risk taking, we will continue to grow as a faculty and thus increase student achievement
- Fostering active, empowered and thriving citizens is the primary goal of education